Your current location:
Office energy saving tips
First, the use of paper
1. Employees use their own cups and paper cups are prepared for visitors. When the meeting is held, please bring your own cup of water.
2. Use email instead of paper documents.
3. The briefcase can be reused many times, and all departments should recycle and reuse the reusable briefcase.
4. If you use the multi-level archives classified in the “receive” and “send” categories in the office, then use one space to mark “recycling” to encourage everyone to leave the paper;
5. Copying and printing paper with double-sided, single-sided copy paper, can be copied by blank or cut into note paper or scratch paper.
6. Set the paper recycling bin, and put the paper paper that can be reused into different categories according to the size. The usable side faces the same direction, which is convenient for others to use.
7. Use recycled paper, official documents, business cards, and printed materials. Use recycled paper as much as possible to reduce environmental pollution.
8. Set the waste paper recycling bin to recycle paper, but do not mix carbon paper, wax paper, plastic, etc., and be careful not to mix metal such as staples.
9. Use a handkerchief to wipe sweat and rub your hands to reduce the waste of toilet paper and facial tissue. Try to use a rag.
10. Try to use small font sizes for all files.
Second, the use of other items
1. Use paper clips and staples more, and use less solvent products containing benzene, such as glue and correction fluid.
2. No disposable items, such as ball pens and pens with replaceable refills.
3. Set up waste container recycling bins such as iron and aluminum cans, glass bottles and plastics. Rinse as much as possible before recycling to avoid germs and odors. Can compress as much as possible. Keep the recycling bin and its surroundings clean.
4. The battery should be recycled. Avoid crushing and damage when recycling.
Third, the use of the repaired equipment can be repaired and then used, reducing resource waste, but also save money. For example: air conditioners, computer equipment, fax machines, photocopiers, office furniture, etc.
4. Environmental Protection Select products with environmental protection signs and refuse to use supplies that do not meet the environmental protection concept of the office.
Fifth, save water resources:
1. If there is water leakage in the faucet, water pipe or toilet, any employee should promptly notify the competent department.
2. Do not open the tap when washing your hands.
6. Saving power resources:
1. The unused conference room should turn off the light source and air-conditioning.
2. High-power appliances such as refrigerators, microwave ovens, ovens, copiers, etc. Avoid using one socket at the same time.
3. Take as many stairs as possible and take the elevator less.
4. The lamps are cleaned once every six months and the pipelines are regularly maintained.
5. The air conditioner should be controlled as much as possible at a temperature difference of 5 °C between indoor and outdoor.
6. Don't forget to turn off the power after work. According to some sources, the standby power consumption of computer monitors and printers is about 5 watts. After the shift, the power switch will not be turned off. At least 10 hours will be standby for one night, and the power consumption will be 36.5 degrees for the whole year. According to the calculation of the domestic office equipment capacity of 16 million computers and 18.94 million printers, 1,275,500 kWh of electricity will be wasted every year.
common sense :
It is recommended that the summer air conditioning temperature be set at 26-28 degrees Celsius and the winter setting at 16-18 degrees Celsius. In summer, the air conditioner is raised by 1 degree Celsius. If it is opened for 10 hours every day, 1.5 air conditioners can save 0.5 kilowatt hours. Each time the air conditioning temperature is raised by one degree, it can also reduce many greenhouse gas emissions, while also reducing coal consumption.
What does 1 degree of electricity do for us:
1 The room can be cleaned 5 times with a vacuum cleaner;
2 A 25W bulb can be illuminated for 40 hours;
3 can be used for 36 hours in a household refrigerator;
4 can be used for one continuous fan for 15 hours;
5 can be operated by an air conditioner for 1.5 hours;
6 can boil 8 kg of water;
7 can watch 10 hours of TV programs;
8 You can use electric frying pan to cook two very delicious dishes;
9 is enough for the electric bike to run 80 kilometers;
10 Wash a very comfortable bath with an electric shower